The University of Sydney Libraries have begun to reopen with face-to-face services. Access to the Library continues to be for University of Sydney Staff and Students only, and Conditions of Entry apply in all locations. For the most up to date information on Conditions of Entry and to view a full list of services and opening hours, please refer to our website.
We are excited to see you soon in library locations across campuses!
You will be able to speak with library staff at information desks only, these areas are set up with protective screens and for the safety of everyone we still need to keep our 1.5m distance. Please do not approach staff who are working in other areas of the Library. You will be required to swipe your staff or student card and in some locations, register with a QR code at entry.
A brief overview of changes to hours and services that have been confirmed are as follows:
- Fisher library will once again offer face-to-face services at the information desk Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm
- SciTech, the Conservatorium, Health Sciences and Nursing libraries will open Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm with face-to-face services at the information desk during these times
- Peer Learning Advisors will return to the Quarter (Postgraduate coursework student study space) and Camden Commons to offer face-to-face support
We are still here to help online!
- Reach out to us via Live Chat if you need assistance.
- Research Consultations – online meetings with Academic Liaison Librarians
- PeerConnect – 1:1 video chat with a Peer Learning Advisor
- Virtual Information Desk – face-to-face virtual help in the Fisher foyer
We’re looking forward to this step towards a more familiar Library environment!
For the most up to date information and what you need to know before you visit the Library, please see https://library.sydney.edu.au/help/covid-19/