The OCLC Research Library Partnership is an affiliation of many of the world’s major research libraries and archives, including most Australia Go8 Libraries.
Access to OCLC programs, workshops, and webinars will provide staff development and collaboration opportunities for University of Sydney Library staff.
Some of the benefits of the partnership include:
- The opportunity to work with similarly motivated institutions to collaboratively address changing architectural, workflow and service issues.
- Invitations to Partners-only working groups that focus on high-priority needs and issues.
- Sharing collections and continuing to build and refine resource-sharing capacities.
- Improving the management of the cultural and scholarly record.
- the ability to follow e-mail and discussion lists on current research work
One thought on “University of Sydney Library joins OCLC Research Library Partnership”
Hey Peta, Kathryn and everyone else who cueirtbotnd tweets at the Bootcamp thanks so much. It was great, and having a bit of a hearing issue, helped me to keep up with some of the chat. M
Comments are closed.