Following the successful launch of The Quarter, Bosch and Camden Commons at the start of Semester 1, Fisher and Law libraries will be open 24/7 from the start of Semester 2. Great news for students with no hanging around at 10pm to get into the small level 3 space. Staff can also take advantage of this new service. Students and staff will have:
- access to all collections including 2 hour loans and holds
- 2713 study spaces
- print/copy/scan facilities
- bookable discussion rooms
- kitchen facilities
- self-issue machines to borrow books
- self-service returns.
Both libraries are going to be staffed by security personnel only, which means that some of the library services are not available, including:
- bonus and interlibrary loan pick-ups
- help through staffed Information and ICT points
- SYDPAY card encoding
- paying fines in person.
Please remember to bring your student or staff card as you will need this to access the building. If you have any more questions, please ask a member of staff.