For the most up to date information and what you need to know before you visit the Library, please see our COVID-19 page.
The University of Sydney Library is happy to announce that five library spaces will be reopening for University staff and students from Monday 15 June 2020.
At this time access to Library spaces is limited to University staff and students via swipe with valid University ID only.
- Fisher and Law libraries will be open from 8am – 6pm every day.
- Bosch Commons, Camden Commons and The Quarter will be open 24/7.
As we open Library spaces and re-introduce services, the health and safety of students and staff are essential. Restrictions will be in place to ensure hygiene and 1.5m physical distancing at all times. Be considerate of the people around you and the spaces you occupy.
Fisher and Law libraries, Bosch and Camden Commons and the Quarter will open with access to study spaces, meeting rooms, books, journals and DVDs.
Online and modified services will continue to replace face-to-face services at this time.
- Chat Now – live online chat service with Library staff
- Research Consultations – online meetings with Academic Liaison Librarians
- PeerConnect – 1:1 video chat with a Peer Learning Advisor
- Virtual Information Desk – face-to-face virtual help in the Fisher foyer
For a full list of available services, please see the COVID-19 page.