The Library’s updated app is your key to accessing the Library & its resources. The app can also be used as your digital Library card.
After user testing and feedback, the Library app has now been updated to improve user experience and integrate with the new Library Services Platform.
Forgot your student card and want to borrow books? Download the App and use the digital card instead!
With the Library app you can also:
- Chat Now and leave feedback
- Make an appointment with the Academic Liaison Librarian
- Book a Desk, a Study space
- Request items, cancel items and monitor fines
- Item search using device’s camera
- Search Library Databases
- Keep up-to-date with Library News & Events
- Interact with 360 virtual tour of Library spaces
- Search Library Opening hours and locations
All in the palm of your hand!
For more information, and download the App, visit the
Download the Library App free from the App store today via the Library’s app page.