- Keen for a quiet space or need to work in a group? We have 12 Library spaces with all kinds of different study spaces and facilities. Haven’t got time to visit them all? Take an armchair ride via our virtual tours.
- Go to a “Discover your Library session” for a quick overview of how you can get started using Library resources.
- Honi Soit is now your number one on-campus news source, along with the University’s Facebook page. You can start at the beginning with our Honi Soit Digital Archive.
- You’ll be ready for some downtime now, so why not refuel your energy levels with a nap in one of our sleep pods in Fisher or Health Sciences libraries?
- Join the Library community by following us on social media.
- Round off your day with a spot of 3D printing at the ThinkSpace. One of our friendly PLAs will show you the ropes – just show up.
- Its late but you still need more Library time? We’ve got you covered with our 24/7 spaces.
Getting started Subject guides Student support Teaching support Referencing Workshops Online training Databases
Databases and eresources Ejournals A-Z portal Get BrowZine app Alerting services Authentication help Restricted resourcesEndNote Study spaces
RESEARCH SUPPORT:Find information & data Manage information & data Publish information & data Promote & communicate Measure impact Services & training
QUICK LINKS:University repository Find a thesis Systematic reviews View all
Digital collections Rare Books Curriculum resources East Asian collections Collection guidelines
Our collections Collection management principles Ebook and etextbook guidelines Collection review GiftsSydney Open Journals Sydney University Press
Locations & opening hours Facilities & services ThinkSpace Borrowing/Membership
Borrow from our libraries Borrow from another library Requests and recalls Fines Membership Replacement Library cards Services for distance clientsAccessibility Unit of study
Ask Us Now / Chat Now Online training Teaching support Subject guides Academic Liaison Librarians Peer Learning Advisors Face to face help Study spaces Workshops Copyright
Copyright Services IntroductionHelp with eresources & access
What is copyright? Copyright protected material Who owns copyright? Rights of copyright owners Moral rights: works and films Duration of copyright Using copyright material Fair dealing Performers Seeking permissionFor educators Unit of study readings Publishing