The Library has launched the new Digital Collections platform making the Library’s digital resources more accessible. Over 5,600 digital items are now available to search online in one place.
Here are seven ways to use the Library’s new Digital Collections platform in your research:
1. For the first time, you can search across many of the Digital Collections
2. You can now save and sort resources according to your research projects under ‘My Collection’
3. You can view your ‘browsing history’ making it easier to find what you were previously searching for (this is automatically cleared once you leave the website for your privacy)
4. The search expands access to the Library’s Rare Books and Special Collections through making more of our digitised collections available
5. The platform has a mobile friendly interface, allowing for easier sharing and engagement
6. You can search across the text of collections like Hermes and Honi for the first time as our new system detects and uploads text from each page of our items